It's often the little things that make life worth living. But every now and then we long for something big - a new car or the desire for new home furnishings. Often these projects exceed the budget, and a loan can help here.
To avoid any unpleasant surprises and to be able to reliably assess your financial leeway, we recommend that you make sure you work with a responsible financing partner whose knowledge you can always count on.
Like 150,000 other clients, you too can put your trust in us, the Swiss credit specialist - your bank.
Your advantages with a personal loan from CREDIT-now
- fixed terms
- fixed monthly instalments
- no hidden costs
- no opening fees and commissions
- the free and unique security package
- two instalment deferrals at no additional cost*
- credit protection in case of death
- free repayment option up to 10 days after disbursement, in addition to the 14-day statutory right of withdrawal
- Interest and instalment repayment against unemployment through no fault of the borrower as well as disability can be co-insured for a fee
* The option of two instalment deferrals is not included in online offers (Millionenkredit).
We guarantee these benefits with a personal loan from CREDIT-now
The personal loan from CREDIT-now is our popular loan product where you can count on a fixed term and fixed monthly instalments.
Our loan amounts range from CHF 1,000 to CHF 80,000 and have a term of 6 to 72 months that can be selected in advance.
We guarantee you no hidden costs, a loan without opening fees and commissions, as well as a free and absolutely unique security package.
The security package includes loan protection in the event of death and grants you two instalment deferrals without additional interest charges. You have changed your mind? No problem - with the security package you get a free repayment option within 10 days of disbursement. Guaranteed.
Finance your personal loan with CREDIT-now
We are happy to help you finance your personal loan.
Do you already know the loan amount you need? Then apply for your loan amount directly online via our loan calculator.
On the other hand, our online budget calculator will help you calculate your maximum loan amount, taking your budget into account: Click here for the budget calculator.
You are also welcome to contact our staff. Either at one of our locations throughout Switzerland or by telephone on 0800 40 40 42.