You will find all frequently asked questions here
You will find the answers to the most common questions about credit, leasing, and financing in our FAQs.
FAQs on the topic of credit
Who can take out a loan?
Loans can be approved for people who meet the following criteria:
- Permanently resident in Switzerland.
- Has Swiss citizenship or a permanent residence card (B, C, G, L).
- At least 20 years old when the loan agreement is concluded and not older than 70 years at the end of the term.
- Has a regular income and adequate budget surplus.
- Has no more than one debt enforcement on record.
- Is in a position financially to repay the loan.
In accordance with the Swiss Consumer Credit Act (CCA), credit approval is generally granted only after a solvency check has been completed and is prohibited if it would lead to excessive debt (Art. 3 of the Swiss Federal Act against Unfair Competition, UWG).